Visit & Explore
Gangtok & Darjeeling Tour Package (4 Nights/5 Days)
Tour Package Cost @ INR: 30,800/- for 2 Pax
Itinerary! (Gangtok 2nt + Darjeeling 2nt)
Day 01 : NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (Approx 123 Km / 4 hr 30 min)
On arrival at New Jalpaiguri Junction Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport, our driver will meet and greet you and board you to the vehicle. Then you will make your way to the hotel in Gangtok. Stay overnight at Gangtok.
Day 02: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Approx 53 Km / 3 hr one-way)
Post breakfast, visit Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft. / 37 km / 02 hr from Gangtok), a high altitude sacred lake. It derives its water through the melting snows of the mountains enclosing the lake. Further, you will visit Baba Mandir (13,200 ft. / 16 km / 01 hr from Tsomgo Lake). Later we returned to the hotel. Stay overnight at Gangtok.
Documents for Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir – 02 Passport Size Photo along with Photo Copy of Photo ID Proof (Passport or Driving License or Voter ID (Pan Card & Aadhaar Card is not accepted). For Children below 18 years, School Id / College Id are must. Original needs to carry while travelling.
In case of Land slide or any other reason, if Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.
Vehicle will be able to drive till Snow point (If there is heavy snow) on the way to Tsomgo Lake.
Day 03: Gangtok – Half day Sightseeing – Darjeeling (Approx 98 km / 3 hr 50 min)
Post breakfast check out from the hotel and then you will be transferred to Darjeeling – “The queen of Hiils”. Rest of the day is free or on your own. Stay overnight at Darjeeling.
Day 04: Darjeeling Full day Sightseeing
The day starts early with a visit to Tiger Hill, located at 8364 ft / 2550 Mts. You will be visiting it around 4:00 AM. Watch the spectacular sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak. Then drive back to the hotel. On the way, visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. Return to the hotel. After refreshment and breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a full day guided tour to Darjeeling. Visit the Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan refugee self help Center & Tea Estate. Rest of the day is free or on your own. Stay overnight at Darjeeling.
Day 05: Darjeeling – Bagdogra (Approx 69 Kms / 2 hr 50 min) and Departure
Enjoy your breakfast & then check out. Drive to Bagdogra Airport to board the flight. Continue with your onward journey.
**Tour Ends with Sweet Memories**
Vehicle: 01 Non Ac Wagon R / Innova / Xylo / Scorpio / similar as per itinerary on point to point basis only.
Note: Up to 04 Pax is allowed in 01 Wagon R and up to 06 Pax is allowed in 01 Innova/Xylo.
1) Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis.
2) Meal Plan (as per mentioned above)
3) Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guests that the vehicle will not be at disposal, it will be available to guests as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
4) All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
5) Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :
1) Air Fare / Train fare.
2) Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Portarage.
3) Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicles, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
4) Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
5) Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be directly payable on the spot).
6) Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
7) Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
8) Nathula pass is not included.
* All transfers from Gangtok / Pelling / Darjeeling to onward destinations will be provided either in the morning from 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m. or in the afternoon from 01:00 p.m. to 02:00 p.m.
* Nathula Pass is not committed till the last hour due to complications on permit issues. Even though we will try our level best to fulfill the guest’s requirement.
* Also note that if the Nathula Pass permit is issued and due to any other reason they can’t visit Nathula Pass then we are unable to refund anything.
* We try to ensure that the sightseeing points do not fall on a closing day. In the inevitable situation if the sightseeing falls on a closing day, it will have to be left out. Conducting that particular tour or sightseeing point the next day will be subject to time availability. Weather in the region is unpredictable. We have kept your sightseeing related with nature flexible.