Visit & Explore
kullu - manali
Amazing Kullu – Manali Volvo Tour Package (04 Nights / 05 Days)
(02 Nights in Hotel & 2 Nights in Volvo Journey & 03 Days Sightseein)
Total Tour Package Cost @ INR: – 6,000/- per person
Destination – Delhi – Manali – Kullu – Manaikaran – Delhi
Day 01 : ARRIVE DELHI – MANALI (OVERNIGHT JOURNEY)
Volvo Facilities : A/C Semi Sleeper, LCD T.V, Push Back seats, Thigh Rests.
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to Majnu Ka Tilla & R K Asharam Metro Station ( Near HP Petrol Pump ) at 5:00 PM .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 – 14 Hours). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 – 8 AM.
Day 02: MANALI ARRIVAL (LOCAL SIGHTSEEING)
Morning Arrive Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room. After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Manu Temple, Shiv Temple ,Club House ,Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 03: MANALI – SOLANG VALLEY – MANALI
“Rohtangpass & Atal Tunnel – it will depend on the availability of the permit & Pay on the Spot Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Solang Valley is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic covered Himalayas, serene natural surrounding. Sports activities famous Paragliding,Tube Slide,Zipline,Ropway,Snow Stick,Snow Bike,ETV Bike Riders Etc. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: MANALI (FULL DAY TRIP TO KULLU – MANIKARAN ( 45KMS) – DELHI DEPARTURE (OVERNIGHT JOURNEY)
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters, Parvati River, and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the Kasol valley, Rafting in the Beas River, Devi Temple & famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali and dropped to Volvo Stand. Evening catch the Volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 05: ARRIVAL AT DELHI – TOUR ENDS
Arrival at Delhi in Morning, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for lifetime.
**Tour Ends with Sweet Memories**
* 05 Volvo Seats Delhi – Manali – Delhi by Volvo (2*2), Ac Coch,
* 02 Nights’ Accommodation in 3* hotel
* Pick up & Drop from Manali Volvo Bus stand to hotel
* Welcome drink on arrival
* 10% Discount on Laundry
* One Half day Local Sightseeing by Individual Basis
* One Full day sightseeing of Solang Valley by Individual Basis
* One Full day sightseeing of Kullu & Kasol ,Manikaran by Individual Basis
* Complimentary Use of Hotel Recreational Facility
* Pick up & Drop From Manali volvo bus stand on Individual Basis
* Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
* Other Package Inclusion as per the Hotel
* All hotel taxes Included.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :
NGT RULES & REGULATIONS:
National Green Tribunal (NGT) has implemented few restrictions & instructions for every traveller visiting Rohtang Pass which are as follows:
* The number of vehicles to Rohtang Pass is restricted to 1000 /- per day, out of which only 600 petrol engine taxis and 400 diesel taxis will be allowed. Due to this restriction customers might have to wait in standby slot.
* Rohtang Sightseeing – depend on the availability of the permit
* Guest has to pay environmental /Green Tax directly if any Applicable on that time (till now not any Charge)
* Air Fare / Train fare./ Jeep Ride / Horse Ride / Entrance Fees / River Rafting
* Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Porterage.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
* Any Costarising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Room Heater Charges