Visit & Explore
GOA Tour Package (3 Nights/4 Days)
AMAZING GOA 3N & 4D Tour
DELUXE PACKAGE COST: -INR 6,500/- FOR Per Person
Day 01 : Goa Arrival
Pick up from Goa Airport/Bus Stand/Railway Station; check in to the hotel, evening free for leisure, and overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 02: South Goa-North Goa Sightseeing
After breakfast visit to North Goa Sightseeing
- Miramar Beach:A lovely golden beach of soft sand girdled with palm trees facing the blue Arabian Sea is the capital of Goa, Panjim. Here lies the Samadhi of Goa’s first Chief Minister.
- Bom Jesus Basilica:(Old Goa Church): Built in the 16th Century, it is the Most famous church in Goa. The mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier, Kept in the Silver casket, are enriched here.
- Mangueshi Temple: Dedicated to lord Shiva, was built in the 17th Century.
Day 03: North Goa Sightseeing
After breakfast full day sightseeing in North Goa, overnight stay at hotel.
- Calangute Beach:Widely known as Queen of Goa’s beaches. Here Holidays and beat shows draw hundreds of people.
- Vagator Beach:A beach famous for its seclusion with the Chapora Fort.
- Anjuna Beach:Very popular among foreigners and is a beautiful picnic spot.
- Fort Aguada :Built by the Portuguese in 1609-1612 to command the Entry into the river Mandovi, in order to protect old Goa from enemy attack. Fort houses are presently the Central jail. A lighthouse is situated nearby
Day 04: Departure!!
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drop at the Airport/Bus Stand/Railway Station.
**Tour Ends with Sweet Memories**
* Pickup & Drop by Private Cab from Airport
* Meals as per Plan: Breakfast/Dinner
* South Goa & North Goa Sightseeing by Sharing Cab /Bus on your own .
* Free use of our Swimming Pool (with proper swim wear), Mini Gymnasium and Indoor games. -:Depend on Hotel
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :
* Air Fare / Train fare./ Jeep Ride / Horse Ride / Entrance Fees / River Rafting
* Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Porterage.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
* Any Costarising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Room Heater Charges