Visit & Explore
Jaipur Tour Package (4 Nights/5 Days)
Day 01 : Arrive Jaipur
Meet and Greet on arrival at Delhi Hometown/ Railway Station or Airport & transfer to Jaipur hotel. Check-in to hotel. Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing starts in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort and Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace and Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) and take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur Local
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Go to Ready tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) and Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort Evening Mall Road Visit Sightseein. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 04: Excursion To Ajmer & Pushkar Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day excursion to Ajmer and Pushkar. Arrive and Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake and drive to Pushkar, visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur – Jaipur Departure
After Morning breakfast check out from the Hotel and proceed to drive in Jaipur Drop. On arrival drop to Jaipur Hometown / Railway station or Airport then proceed to your own-word destination.
**Tour Ends with Sweet Memories**
04 Nights’ Accommodation in Jaipur
Welcome drink on arrival
04 Breakfast & Dinner
Pick up & Drop Ex – Jaipur
All Transfers & Sightseeing by Sedan Cab
All Toll, Parking Charges, Driver Charges, Fuel Cost Inclusive.
* Complimentary Use of Hotel Recreational Facility
* Other Package Inclusion as per the Hotel * All hotel taxes Included.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :
* Air Fare / Train fare./ Jeep Ride / Horse Ride / Entrance Fees / River Rafting
* Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Porterage.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
* Any Costarising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Room Heater Charges